The annual Tomato Fest Motor vehicle Present is effective because of to the volunteers and sponsors who add each yr.
The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce extended appreciation to the companies and folks who helped produce the 2022 Tomato Fest Auto Clearly show:
• Coordinator – Carressa Simmons, nearby teacher, wife, and mom who has coordinated the present for the last 6 many years. She is usually searching for new judges to rotate in for the show as effectively as firms to donate door prizes and gift-bag goods.
• Apache Automobile & Title – They make place on their ton each individual 12 months to assistance park and showcase the cars and trucks on exhibit.
• Simmons Insurance coverage Agency-Farmers Insurance policies – Their staff members has volunteered easily every single year to get the job done registration, raffles, and tallying votes.
• Bacon Auto – Sponsor for the trophies, for at the very least the very last 5 yrs.
• The Store Co. & Neely’s Automobile – T-shirt sponsors and the designer for this earlier exhibit.
Last of all, the Tomato Vehicle Demonstrate could not run devoid of the fully commited volunteers from Jacksonville Higher University and Rusk Large Faculty Countrywide Honor Societies, the Jacksonville Hearth Office and their audio tools, as very well as Jimi Vargas, from Bacon Car, and Shelia Warren, from Farmers-Simmons Insurance policy. Vargas and Warren devote them selves the overall day to serving as the community faces of the display, when letting the coordinator to deal with required guiding-the-scenes company.