POWAY, Calif. (CNS) – Two brothers say their Poway car shop is a full reduction immediately after a fire Sunday.
“It’s my livelihood. It is my satisfaction and pleasure. It was my desire and now it’s turned into a nightmare,” Nolan Pike stated.
He and his brother David Pike have operated WOW Vehicle Care in Poway for six many years. They grew up in the neighborhood and have worked on cars and trucks there since superior faculty.
Flames tore although the store at 12255 Poway Road beginning at 6:40 a.m. Sunday. Firefighters mentioned a next alarm was termed for extra assist. It took firefighters about 50 minutes to put out the fireplace out.
The garage side of the organization was wrecked together with at the very least eight autos. Firefighters were capable to save the business next to the garage.
“Definitely heading to be challenging to satisfy our clientele and carry on utilizing our staff members, not lose our wonderful group we have developed in excess of the past 5 a long time, six many years in this setting up,” David Pike reported.
San Diego County Sheriff’s Section officers are investigating the bring about of the fireplace.
“It’s heartbreaking. I really do not know what we’re heading to do to restore this, to carry this again. It’s going to be challenging,” Nolan Pike reported.
The Pikes established up a fundraiser to aid them rebuild. They estimate the damage at far more than $1 million.
Propose a Correction